Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Eli & The Reynolds Gang

I have been shooting the Reynolds for as long as I can remember.
From Katie and Matt's engagement and wedding to all of the 3 beautiful children they have today.
The duck in the picture is not just any duck.
That is middle child Sammy's "Duckie" and he goes everywhere with her.
After our shoot she gave him to my husband Josh and then as she reached the door ran back after she decided she couldn't leave him behind.
She later told Katie,
"Hey Mom I really like miss Krystle's prince but he cant keep my duckie."


This is Katie pregnant with baby Eli in March.






2 comments:

  1. Krystle!!!! thank you SO much for these visual memories. I can't wait to get prints of these and plaster them on my walls! (and maybe someday after Sammy's college graduation she'll mail Your Prince her duckie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal...thank you for being such a good friend to Katie. You have such an awesome talent and I so LOVE watching my precious grandkids grow through your eyes!!! God Bless...Becky Moore (Katie's mom)

    ReplyDelete