Saturday, September 11, 2010

Life To The Full

~Daniel, Lisa, Berny, Gen, Daniel Jr & Lizzi~
I first met the Judge family when I lead a team to Peru last summer and was immediately impressed with with the youngest two of this beautiful crew Lizzi and Daniel.
They were great kids who never once complained as we pulled lice out from hundreds of children's heads, gave out parasite pills, dug wells and build homes from nothing in the jungle on their summer break. Soon after I was again delightfully shocked when I met their mother who is one hundred miles an hour, out helping the world one board meeting, fundraiser, volleyball game and charity event at a time. Dad Daniel also has a heart of gold that has obviously trickled down to all of his children. Needless to say I really love this family and also kinda consider them part of mine ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment