Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Young Love

I met Charles Young a few years ago when I heard about all that he was doing in the community.
His style is random acts of kindness and reaching out to those in need by any means.
He and and his wife Kristen have huge hearts & after being missionaries in Africa they moved to Bradenton to work @ Bayside community Church where Josh and I attended.
Charles hired me to be his assistant last year and it has been a crazy ride ever since.
I have since traveled all over the world and been apart of more than I could have ever imagined.
Coupled with photography it is definitely a dream come true!
Not going to lie- its hard sometimes when you work for someone who flies by the seat of their pants, jump first and thinks later & works at 100 miles an hour, but my job is NEVER boring.
Love them & their new baby- Jackson!













No comments:

Post a Comment