Friday, September 17, 2010

Sweet 16!

Ashley is turning Sweet 16 and little sister Emily gets to come along for the ride.
The Carls sisters and I explored Parrish on Wednesday and I couldn't believe the cute train station out there.
They were troopers about getting on the tracks even though it was 100 degrees from the Florida heat and really dirty from who knows how many years of use.
I had an nostalgic moment when they were walking down the track together laughing that took me back 10 years ago to that age with my sister Harriet. We are similar in ages and I just cant believe how fast time goes by.
Theres really nothing in life like the bond between sisters.















1 comment:

  1. Krystle,
    This is my nieces and you had to go and make me cry on this one... thanks (; I remember when they were babies... 16 comes to quickly. They turned out simply amazing- Great Job!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete